Attention Magicians, Clowns, Jugglers, Ventriloquists, Mentalists, Hypnotists and other variety
entertainers... I have one question for you.
ARE YOU READY FOR SUCCESS?
If so - read on... If not, may I suggest YouTube so you can waste your time like many magicians do, watching others who are actually out there working for pay.
My name is C.J. Johnson, and I'm ready to share all of my marketing secrets with YOU.
YOU CAN book more shows and YOU CAN make more money at each of them.
In this exciting book "More Shows! More Money! Proven Techniques to Succeed in the Entertainment Business" I will give you the tools to do so. Whether you are just entering the world of selling your act or you are a seasoned pro with thousands of shows under your belt, there are ideas in this HUGE book (over 150 pages) that can help you make a better living doing what you love to do.
In fact - one of the secrets revealed in this book is that you don't even have to have the greatest act in the world to be working all the time. Yup - it's one of the little known secrets in the entertainment world
that "he with the most talent is NOT the person who works the most!" Though a good act will certainly KEEP you working so if you have a good act you're a step ahead.
I am so certain you will PROFIT from the ideas in this book that if it doesn't PAY FOR ITSELF IN 30 DAYS - WE'LL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK! If these ideas weren't that great would I make a promise like that? Of course not. If you use even ONE of the literally dozens of ideas in this book you will profit.
If you're still reading this tells me you are SERIOUS about taking your career to the next financial level. It amazes me that so many variety entertainers are happy making $20,000 a year or even $50,000-$75,000 a year. Believe me when I tell you this is CHICKEN FEED compared to what is really possible.
There is no reason that EVERY competent entertainer shouldn't make a 6 FIGURE INCOME and have a great time doing so. And you don't have to have a big show to do it - you just have to create a steady flow of shows at a reasonable fee. Don't let the fact that you are currently just breaking into the magician/clown/juggler/vent market discourage you into thinking that the big bucks can't be had. And if you're someone who already makes $200K a year performing, don't think there's nothing here for you to learn. It just isn't so! Opportunity is there - you just have to know how to take every advantage so you are the KING OF YOUR MARKET.
The number one method for succeeding in the entertainment business is...
This is the one thing that will separate the successful performer from the performer who simply makes ends meet. Making sure that everything you do compliments the other things you do. This is one of the most important lessons in "More Shows! More Money!"
Another incredibly important lesson is how to get maximum results with minimum effort and work!
I've tried just about every way there is to promote my services, from putting signs on telephone poles and community bullentin boards to making cold calls 2-4 hours a day. These all got results, but they were just too hard and unpredictable - and cold calling give you a HUGE feeling of rejection, especially when what you are selling is YOU. I propose that we do away with cold calling all together, and instead, create a steady flow of calls coming into you from people who are already interested in your services.
Believe me, I've done it both ways and having the calls come into you instead of calling other people who could care less that you exist is much, much better for both your business and your ego.
In addition to this, as you may already do hundreds of shows a year, I'll teach you how to make an additional $100-$1000 per show - without raising your fee! This method has put literally tens of thousands of dollars in my pocket over the past few years and it can put cash in your pockets too!
Some of the important topics covered in this book are...
- The Secret of becoming a non-replaceable commodity
- Magic as a start up business
- Asking for help
- Setting Goals
- The Power of Belief
- A discussion about modeling
- Making the decision to go full time!
- Ways to make significant money as a performer
- Raising your prices
- Asking for the show
- Don't be afraid to succeed
- Discovering your Unique Selling Proposition
- Being creative gets you noticed
- Creating your own markets (including 12 markets you may not have thought of)
- Creating your own celebrity
- Creating your own opportunities
- Solving the problems of your clients
- The power of a free report
- Qualifying the customer
- The power of offering upgrades (including 10 upgrades you can add now!)
- Working with Synergy
- Getting testimonials
- The power of networking
- Creating a professional image
- Using technology to run your business
- Working with agents and agencies (this alone is worth 10 times the price of this
- Expectations of your clients
- Ways to make sure people keep your promotional materials
- Telephone tips and techniques of the pros
- Advertising in the Yellow Pages
- Business cards that create business
- Cooperative advertising
- 13 keys to good ad pieces
- Expanding your horizons
- Growing your show
- How to get a bigger show on a budget
- Direct Mail
- Where to find mailing lists
- Powerful postcards
- Multi letter campaigns
- How to dominate the birthday party scene
- C.J.'s complete birthday party phone script and his brilliant closing technique
- Using restaurants to launch and maintain a career
- Working in Schools
- School Fund-raisers
- Back of the room sales
- C.J.'s complete book pitch with line by line breakdown of why everything is said
This is only a partial list!!!! This book is huge - over 150 pages - and it's packed with ideas you WILL USE.
Ready to order a book? Want to know how little your investment in your future will actually be?
Order the E-Book Version and get a special price of only $47.77 - PLUS you'll get access to this information right now and there are no shipping charges.
If you'd prefer a physical book those are also available in 154 page, Soft cover spiral bound original version for only $60.95 plus shipping - $5.00 off of the regular price.
You'll have the option to pay with your credit card or PayPal upon checkout.